MURRAY’S BREAKFAST MELT
with Fontina Fontal and Nueske’s Bacon from the Murray’s Melts Pack
Click here to see Liz Thorpe making our Breakfast Melt on Martha Stewart
- 2 ounces Fontina Fontal cheese, sliced
- 2 slices Nueske’s cherrywood bacon
- 1 English muffin, split
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large farm-fresh egg
Cook bacon in your preferred method – we cook it in the oven for maximum crispness and minimal greasiness.
Place English muffin split-side down on your skillet or griddle — cook until toasted. Turn and top each half with a slice of cheese. Reduce heat, cover, and cook until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
Melt butter in your skillet or griddle; crack egg onto melted butter and cook until whites are set; flip and top egg with a slice of cheese. Cook until it’s done for you (runny or set).
Transfer the fried egg to your muffin, top with bacon and the other half of the muffin. Devour and enjoy!
BCT – BACON, CHEESE & TOMATO
with Aggiano, Fontina and Bacon from the Murray’s Melts Pack
- Combination of Shredded Aggiano and Fontina Fontal (total amount should be about 3 oz of cheese for 1 sandwich)
- 2 slices Nueske’s Wild Cherrywood Bacon
- Spread of Tomato Jam
STRAIGHT OUTTA COMTE
with Comte from the Murray’s Melts Pack
- Comte Saint Antoine (about 3 ounces for 1 sandwich)
- La Quercia Prosciutto Piccante (2 slices)
- Dijon Mustard
- Red Onions
MONGER FAVORITES… no instructions required!
- Fontina Fontal & Caramelized Onions (Michele)
- Gruyere with Fennel & Curry Mayo (Andrew)
- Pepperjack on white bread (Nick)
- Cheddar, apple and bacon – use yellow cheddar and mix in some Cabot Clothbound (Sascha)
- Egg, bacon, tomato, avocado and any Alpine melter like Gruyere (Josie)
- Bacon, tomato and a mix of Gruyere and Fontina Fontal (Liz) + a cup of Murray’s tomato soup (Mike)
- Brie, Jambon Royal, Cornichons, and Dijon (aka the Frenchie at Murray’s)
- Pepperjack, Tasso Ham & caramelized onions (Jason)