This one’s a keeper. That’s what you’ll say when you taste this Murray’s adapted springtime favorite.
Murray’s Pasta Primavera with Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 lb penne
- 2 t olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 cup medium diced marinated artichoke
- 1 cup roasted tomato
- ¾ cup (6 ounces) chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ cup crème fraiche
- ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano, additional for topping
- 3 cups loosely packed arugula
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta per box instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large sauté pan on high. Add onion until aromatic; about 2 minute.
- Add artichoke and tomato, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add stock to pan and reduce by half, about 4 minutes.
- Once reduced, add peas, cook for one minute and mix in crème fraiche and Murray’s Parmigiano Reggiano, cook for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat; add arugula, stirring until wilted. Combine mixture with strained pasta, and serve with grated Murray’s Parmigiano Reggiano. Don’t be shy.
- Enjoy at room temperature or heated through.