Brooklyn Cured Chicken Apple Sausage 12 oz
MORE GRILLING | GIFTS & ENTERTAINING
After refining his craft at gems like Gramercy Tavern and Marlow and Sons, Brooklyn native Scott Bridi founded Brooklyn Cured , creators of small-batch, handmade products that draw on the tradition of Italian-American pork stores, Lower East Side delis, French charcuterie, and German beer gardens.
- Andouille - The Cajun Trinity meets the holiest borough. Pork, applewood smoke, cayenne.
- Bratwurst - Classic pork brat without all the dairy nonsense.
- Chicken Apple - Brunchable. Tart apples, toasted fennel seed, wine, pie spice.
- Breakfast Links - Jimmy Dean meets James Beard. Pork, fresh sage, local maple syrup.
- Kielbasa - Simply seasoned with white pepper, mustard and garlic.
- Hot Italian - Spicy pork sausage with fennel, chili, garlic and white wine.
- Sampler inlcludes: Andouille, Bratwurst, Chicken Apple and Breakfast Links
Just the FactsCountryUnited StatesRegionNew YorkWeight12 oz