Old, New, Borrowed, and Blue
A traditional English rhyme prescribes four objects for a bride to carry as tokens of good luck and good fortune on her wedding day. We’ve crafted a collection of cheeses based on this classic verse, so you can send your cherished bride and groom off with the best of wishes for a happy life together.
The Old, New, Borrowed, and Blue Collection comes in our Murray’s Wooden Gift Crate and includes:
• Something Old Roomano Extra Aged Gouda
• Something New Murray’s Burrata
• Something Borrowed Uplands Cheese Company Pleasant Ridge Reserve
• Something Blue Murray’s Blue d’Auvergne
• Potter’s Classic White Crackers
• Serramel Lemon Curd
• Murray’s Marcona Almonds
• Pralus Chocolatier Tablette Venezuela
Contains 2.5 lbs. of cheese.