Cheese 101 Board
The Cheese 101 BoardGo back to basics with a colorful collection of classic cheeses, meats, and crackers.
Turn this collection of best-sellers into an eye-catching charcuterie platter in just a few simple steps. A full Murray’s Mini Brie and some tasty crumbles of Roomano set the stage for smoky salami and salty olives. Savory meets sweet with the addition of crisp dried mandarins and rich slices of fig almond cake, finished off with a hearty helping of crackers and honey. Our no-frills assembly process will have you serving up a bright, beautiful, and professional-grade cheese board in just minutes.
- Prep Time : 15 min.
- Assembly Time : 15 min.
- Total Time : 30 min.
- Serves: 4
- 1 ea. Murray's Calabrese Salami 6 oz
- Remove cheeses from fridge one hour before serving.
- Chunk the Roomano.
- Slice the salami into coins.
- Slice the fig cake into wedges.
- Place the whole Mini Brie in the top left corner of the board, and in the bottom right quadrant, place two different sized bowls next to each other, with the larger of the two touching the bottom edge of the board. Place the chunks of Roomano alongside the left side of the bowls.
- Shingle the salami coins starting from the bottom right corner, up alongside the bowls and towards the center of the board.
- Shingle the flatbread in both the bottom-left and top-right corners, making sure to take up at least the length of a cracker and a half in both vertically and horizontally.
- Shingle the fig cake wedges into a line starting on the right side of the brie and heading into the center. Directly to the right, shingle the Dardiman’s, until they reach the crackers. Fill in remaining spaces with Castelvetrano Olives.
- Fill the larger bowl with Wildflower Honey, and the smaller with Murray’s Wild Blueberries Preserves. Place a honey dipper into bowl with honey and serve.