Chocolate Lover's Board
The Chocolate Lover's BoardDessert is served! This sweet and cheesy combo is the perfect post-dinner snack.
At Murray’s, we always say that chocolate and cheese make a sweet pair, and this delightfully decadent board puts that idea front and center. Dark chocolate and blue cheese is an iconic duo, so slice up some Bleu D’Auvergne with a few bites of Mast Brothers chocolate. A whole wheel of Delice and some sweet Roomano crumbles are the perfect cheesy additions to this platter that’s loaded up with our favorite sweet, crunchy, and downright delicious dessert snacks.
- Prep Time : 15 min.
- Assembly Time : 15 min.
- Total Time : 30 min.
- Serves: 2
- 1 ea. Murray’s Delice de Bourgogne 7 oz
- 1/2 lb. Murray’s Bleu D’Auvergne
- 1/2 lb. Roomano Aged Gouda
- Mint Sprigs
- HOUSEWARE & TOOLS
- Cheese Harp
- Place Delice De Bourgogne in center of the circular board. Place Bleu slices in a pile at 11 o’clock emanating out from the Delice. Place Roomano chunks at the 8 o’clock position. Place a bowl directly to the left of the Blue (10 o’clock).
- Alternate Dardimans and the Cocoa Nib Shortbread in a shingled pattern around the Delice, from 1 o’clock to 7 o’clock.
- Add ChocoHigos in the 9 o’clock position, wrapping around the bowl as well. Break the Chocolate Bar into individual squares and place in the 12 o’clock area.
- Add sprigs of mint beside the Delice for a pop of color, then fill the bowl with Hazelnut Spread and serve.