Trade Street Jam Co. Plum & Rose Jam
- by Trade Street Jam Co.
- United States
A well-chosen jam is the key to an elevated cheese board. For a warm weather spread, there’s no better choice than light, summery Trade Street Plum & Rose Jam. Each spoonful is like biting into a ripe plum—juicy, tart, and sweet. A hint of rosewater brings a pleasant but not overpowering floral complexity. Spread on Rustic Bakery Vanilla Bean Shortbread and top with Four Fat Fowl St. Stephen for a savory-sweet take on the flavors of warm plum crumble and ice cream.
- Like all Trade Street products, the Plum & Rose Jam contains less sugar than conventional jams, which allows the true plum flavor to shine.
- Without extra sugar or added pectin, it’s light-textured and perfectly spoonable on a cheese board.
- The fruity sweetness of this jam would pair well with milky Calabro Fresh Ricotta on a slice of thick, hearty toast.
- It’d also bring a welcome pop of plum flavor to cocktails, glazes, and dressings.
- Trade Street Jam Co. founder and CEO Ashley Rouse is a trained chef who creates vegan, small-batch jams in inspired flavor combinations.
- A woman-owned, black-owned business, Trade Street was born out of Charlotte, North Carolina, but eventually found its way to Brooklyn, New York.
- They procure their ingredients through local vendors and farmers, the flavors of which really shine with minimal added sugar and no pectin or preservatives.