Trufflin® Black Truffle Salt
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Trufflin®
Made with world-renowned, hand-harvested sel gris from Guérande, France, Trufflin’s Black Truffle Salt is packed with luxurious black truffle, creating a complex blend of bright minerals and earthy richness. With flaky crystals, this salt turns a simple salad or bowl of popcorn into a gourmet treat.
- A truffle is a sought-after type of fungi that grows entirely underground on the roots of trees. Truffles are prized for their incredible earthy, deep flavor.
- Harvested by hand from clay-lined salt ponds, sel gris translates to “grey salt.” It is a crystalline, unrefined salt with an extraordinary mineral complexity.
- Use this to top off a juicy grilled steak, or sprinkle atop Murray’s Burrata.
- Husband and wife team Cornelious Robinson and Liv Woudstra-Robinson started Trufflin to bring high-quality French truffles to NYC chefs.
- They drew on Cornelious’ background as a chef and cocktail connoisseur and Liv’s family history with truffles in the South of France.
- With the goal of democratizing the world of gourmet food, they eventually expanded to bring their luxury products to home kitchens.
- Trufflin owns their process from end to end, sourcing truffles directly from a collective of French truffle hunters and farmers to ensure consistency and quality.