Greatest Hits Board
The Greatest Hits BoardThere’s a reason this crowd-pleasing cheese board is known as one of our “greatest hits.”
Gather all of your cheesy essentials in one place by using our Greatest Hits Collection as the base for this party-pleasing board. Feeling inspired by our timeless collection of classics, we put together a platter that’s piled high with color, texture, and of course, outstanding flavor. With four of our most beloved cheeses and a selection of the best sweet accompaniments from our pantry, this iconic board is guaranteed to make a splash at your next get-together.
- 1/2 lb. Murray’s Aged English Cheddar
- 1 ea. Murray's Mini Brie 8 oz
- 1/2 lb. Murray’s Cave Aged Gruyere
- 1/2 lb. Murray’s 1-Year Manchego
- 1 ea. Z Crackers Sea Salt and Olive Oil Crackers 8 oz
- 1 ea. Murray's Marcona Almonds 4.2 oz
- 1 ea. B & R Blenheim Apricots 8 oz
- 1 ea. Murray's Spiced Cherry Preserves 9.6 oz
- 1 ea. Murray’s Sliced Genoa Salami 4 oz
- Green Grapes
- Remove cheeses from fridge one hour before serving.
- Chunk the English Cheddar and slice the Manchego into triangles.
- Fold the salami into rosettes.
- Place a small bowl in the bottom middle of your board. Add the whole wedge of Gruyere and wheel of Brie in opposite corners of the board (bottom right and top left, respectively). Place the English Cheddar chunks in the unoccupied top right corner of the board. Shingle the Manchego wedges in a quarter-ring around the Brie, leaving 1 inch of space between the two cheeses.
- Add salami rosettes between the Gruyere wedge and chunked cheddar. Be sure to place them close together, as it will keep them in their shape intact.
- Shingle crackers starting in the bottom left corner of the board and extending towards the right until just past the bowl.
- Add apricots and Marcona almonds to fill in the center spaces of the board. Shingle the Dardiman’s crisps in the space between the Manchego and Brie.
- Place a large bunch of green grapes between the Gruyere wedge and the bottom of the board.
- Fill bowl with Spiced Cherry Preserves and add a spoon to serve.