Il Diavolo Grilled Cheese
Recipe: Il Diavolo Grilled Cheese
Il Diavolo Grilled CheeseA bit of bourbon, a peck of pepper
- Prep Time : 5 min.
- Cook Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 15 min.
- Serves 1
- Pre-heat griddle on medium.
- Combine shredded cheeses until completely mixed.
- Spread butter on one side of each piece of bread.
- Place cheese blend on one un-buttered side of bread. Place salami and peppers on other slice of bread and carefully sandwich together with other slice of bread, butter-side up.
- Place assembled sandwich on pre-heated griddle and cook until cheese begins to melt and bread is golden brown.
- Flip sandwich to brown other side and cook until cheese is melted.
- Carefully separate sandwich and place spinach in middle. Quickly reassemble. Enjoy immediately.