Murray's Monger's Nachos
Recipe: Murray's Monger's Nachos
Murray's Monger's NachosGame day any day, the monger way
- Prep Time : 15 min.
- Cook Time : 20 min.
- Total Time : 35 min.
- Serves 6
- 1-2 Bags Tortilla Chip 10-14 oz
- ½ Wheel Arzua Ulloa (about 1 lb)
- ¼ lb. Pawlet
- 3 3/4 oz La Quercia Nduja Spread
- 4 oz Palacios Chorizo, diced
- diced peppadews
- moroccan black olives
- roasted corn
- pickled jalapeños
- black beans
- Creme Fraiche (for garnish)
- Hot Sauce (for garnish)
- chopped Cilantro (for garnish)
- chopped Scallions (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Spread half the chips on a baking sheet, then top them with half of the cheeses, meat, and vegetables.
- Repeat layering with the remaining chips, cheeses, meats, and vegetables.
- Place sheet into oven and bake until cheese is melty, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove nachos from oven. Garnish with hot sauce, dollop with creme fraiche, and top with cilantro and scallions. Serve immediately.