Panzanella Salad with Burrata
Recipe: Panzanella Salad with Burrata
Panzanella Salad with BurrataTuscan’y Summer Salad Just Got Even Better
- Prep Time : 10 min.
- Cook Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 35 min.
- Serves 2-4
- 2-3 balls Murray’s Buratta
- 3 cups day-old baguette or other crusty bread, cubed
- 2 cups mixed tomatoes, large chop
- 1 large or 2 small shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Murray’s Coratina Denoccilato EVOO
- 1/3 cup Murray’s Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt, pepper, and fresh, roughly chopped herbs (parsley, basil, thyme) to taste
- Toss tomatoes and shallot with oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and herbs. Allow to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Gently mix tomato mixture in with bread pieces ensuring that liquid thoroughly coats and absorbs into bread. Let sit for at least 15 minutes, until bread begins to soften (can keep up to 4 hours in refrigeration).
- Arrange on serving plate and top with whole burrata balls.
- Finish with a drizzle of EVOO and a pinch of salt and pepper over the burrata.