The Adventurous Eats Cheese Board
The Adventurous Eats Cheese BoardA selection of bold and stinky favorites
Ready to take your taste buds on a trip? This board is for the adventurous cheese lovers out there. We’ve assembled a few bold, stinky, and intensely flavorful favorites with some decadent meats and a few bright bites to create a spread that’s guaranteed to wow. The five cheeses on this board range from salty and creamy to fruity and funky, and we’ve complemented these flavors with a peppery pate and rustic salami, along with spicy nuts, seeded crackers, and briny, crunchy cornichons. Bold and beautiful, this flavorful platter packs a punch.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Assembly Time : 15 min.
- Total Time : 25 min.
- Serves: 6
- 1 ea. Murray’s Camembert Fermier
- ½ lb. Jasper Hill Farm Willoughby, 8 0z.
- ½ lb. Meadow Creek Dairy Grayson
- ½ lb. Scharfe Maxx Extra
- ½ lb. Gorgonzola Mountain
- 1 ea. Murray's Calabrese Salami, 6 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Black Pepper Pate, 7 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Speck Sliced , 2 oz.
Prep and Assembly Directions
- Slice the Scharfe Maxx Extra into long batonettes and partially chunk the Gorgonzola
- Slice the pate into even-sized rectangles and slice the salami into even-sized coins.
- On a rectangular board, place a wheel of Camembert in the center, the Grayson in the bottom left corner, the Willoughby in the bottom right, the Gorgonzola in the top right corner, and make a long pile of Scharfe Maxx Extra slices along the top of the Camembert, stretching out to the top left corner of the board.
- Create shingled semi-circles of salami around the top of the Grayson and the bottom of the Willoughby. Make a pile of speck along the top of the Willoughby. Arrange a shingled line of pate slices along the top of the board, just left of the Gorgonzola.
- Make two large piles of crackers, one in the top left corner of the board and one along the bottom center of the board.
- Fill the remaining spaces on the board with cornichons and spicy marcona almonds.