The Baked Feta Dip Board
Baked Feta Dip BoardA perfect party snacking plate
Let’s get dipping! This board is a two-in-one treat: a cheese board and a cheese dip, ready to serve up at any party. The original feta dip at the center of the board is a sweet and creamy creation that takes just minutes to cook up, and we’ve provided plenty of crisp and crunchy sides to dig in. Try rosemary flavored crackers or seeded crisps, or snack on sweet marcona almonds and meaty olives, just like a Mediterranean picnic. We’ve also included fresh cucumber and some thick bread so there’s a little something for every palate.
- Prep Time : 20 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 30 min.
- Serves: 2
- 1 ea. Murray's Feta Cup 7 oz.
- 1 ea. Cucumber, sliced
- Pita Bread or Naan
- 2 Tbsp. Mitica Sunflower Honey 4.23 oz.
- 1 ea. Mitica Spanish Pajarero Figs 11 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Rosemary Marcona Almonds 4.2 oz.
- 1 ea. Greek Olive Mix 6 oz.
- 1 ea. Rustic Bakery Citrus, Ginger, & Thyme Crisps 5 oz.
- 1 ea. Rustic Bakery Rosemary & Olive Oil Flatbread Bites 4 oz.
- 1 ea. Dardimans California Mandarin Crisps 2 oz.
- On a cheese board, place a dish of baked feta in the center of the board.
- Along the right side of the feta, create a shingles line of the Rustic Bakery Rosemary and Olive Flatbread Bites, stretching from one end of the board to the other. Do the same on the left side of the feta with the Citrus, Ginger & Thyme Crisps.
- Along the bottom edge of the board, stretching diagonally upward towards the top right, create a line of Dardimans Mandarin Crisps.
- On the bottom left corner of the board, arrange a pile of pajarero figs.
- Just above the figs, place a neat pile of rosemary marcona almonds. In the space between the two lines of crackers, above the feta, arrange a pile of mixed olives.
- In the space along the bottom edge of the board, arrange a shingled pile of naan or pita bread.
- In the empty space along the top edge of the board, neatly pile slices of fresh cucumber.