The Best of Point Reyes Cheese Board
The Best of Point Reyes Cheese BoardA beautiful blue spread of California’s best
This original cheese platter is an ode to one of California’s most popular makers! Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co. has been crafting award-winning cheeses for 20 years, using the local grasses and sea air from the Pacific Coast as inspiration for the bright flavors in their famous cheeses. For this board, we’ve selected their Original Blue, Bay Blue, and Cornelia, which is aged in our Caves, to build a snackable spread that’s rich and savory, complemented by a rustic Italian salami, chocolate covered almonds, artisanal crackers, a black cherry jam, and fresh figs.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 20 min.
- Serves: 2-3
- 1 lb. Point Reyes Bay Blue
- 1 lb. Point Reyes Original Blue
- 1 lb. Murray’s Cavemaster Reserve Cornelia
- Fresh Figs
- On a rectangular board, place an empty jar just below center. In the top two corners, place the chunked blue cheeses. Make a curved line of Cornelia slices through the middle of the board, snaking around the jar.
- Make two neat piles of salami coins, one in the bottom left corner, and the other on the top edge of the board between the Cornelia and blue cheese.
- Fill the bottom right corner of the board with Raincoast Crisps.
- Create a curving line of Piedras de Chocolate along the left side of the Cornelia slices, stretching from the top to the bottom of the board.
- Fill the jar with Black Cherry Confit.
- Fill the empty space in the bottom left corner of the board with fresh sliced figs.