The Date Night Cheese Board
The Date Night Cheese BoardA sweet spread for a romantic evening
Bring on the romance! This sweet board is the ultimate platter for two. Once the candles are lit and the wine is poured, you and your sweetheart won’t want to wait before diving into this spread that’s filled with our most decadent favorites, like a luxe triple creme, a truffle-studded rustic salami, and fresh strawberries. Plus, we’ve included plenty of bright bites for snacking, from a butterscotch-flavored cheese to caramel-infused chocolate, as well as blackberry jam and delicate dried fruit crisps. Whether it’s Valentine’s Day or just a cozy night in, this board is guaranteed to set the mood.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 20 min.
- Serves: 2-4
- 1 ea. Murray's Delice, 7 oz.
- 1 lb. Roomano Extra Aged Gouda
- 1 lb. Murray’s Young Manchego
- 1 ea. Creminelli Tartufo Salami, 5.5 oz.
Prep and Assembly Directions
- Chunk the Roomano. Triangle slice the Manchego.
- Slice the salami into even-sized coins.
- Chunk the Zotter chocolate bar.
- On a long, rectangular board, place an empty jar in the bottom right corner. Shingle the slices of Manchego in a half circle fanning out from the jar. Place the Delice along the top edge of the board, about two inches from the top left corner. Diagonally below, in the bottom left corner, arrange the chunks of Roomano.
- Neatly pile the salami just left of the Manchego.
- To the left of the salami, make neat rows of Quicos, Mandarin Crisps, and Zotter Chocolate chunks, ensuring that they fill the space up to the Delice.
- Fill the space to the left of the Delice with fresh strawberries.
- Fill the jar with Trade St. Jam and garnish the board with rosemary.