The Fall Favorites Cheese Board
The Fall Favorites Cheese BoardCozy and savory seasonal pairings
Dig into serious fall flavor with this original spread dedicated to autumnal pairings! We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite rich, savory, and nutty selections to create a board that’s perfect for cozying up with a mulled wine or cider. Try combining any of our three cheeses, which range from firm and lightly fruity to intensely creamy and earthy, with our selected accompaniments--apple butter, honey roasted almonds, and rustic crackers, to name a few. This seasonal platter is the ultimate inspiration for gourmet snacking and intimate autumn gatherings.
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 15 min.
- Serves: 2
- 1 ea. Murray's St. Mark's, 80 g
- ½ lb Murray's 18 Month Aged Comte
- ½ lb Jasper Hill Farm Bridgman Blue
- 1 ea. Charlito's Cocina Campo Seco Sliced, 3 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Heirloom Apple Butter, 9.6 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Honey Roasted Almonds, 9.5 oz.
- 1 ea. Raincoast Crisps Cranberry Hazelnut Crisps, 6 oz.
- 1 ea. Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons, 12 oz.
- Sweet Potato Chips
Prep and Assembly Directions
- Slice the Comte into rectangular wedges.
- On a round board, place two empty jars in the top left region. Next to them, along the top left edge of the board, arrange the slices of Comte. Directly across, on the right edge of the board, place the Bridgman Blue. Along the bottom edge of the board, place a full round of St. Mark’s.
- Fill the space in between the Bridgman Blue and St. Mark’s with folded Campo Seco slices. On the other side of the St. Mark’s, make a neat pile of Roasted Almonds.
- Fill the top space on the board with Raincoast Crisps, and the bottom space on the board with sweet potato chips or a snack of your choosing.
- Fill the jars with cornichons and apple butter, respectively.