The Fresh Caprese Cheese Board
The Caprese Cheese BoardA bright summer spread of tomatoes and cheese
We’re turning a classic Caprese Salad into a cheese platter! Cheddar, feta, burrata, you name it--we’ve curated some Italian favorites and fresh tomatoes for a summer spread that’s perfect for picnics and easy snacking. For a touch of savory richness, we’ve added some silky slices of traditonal speck, as well as a dollop of ‘Nduja, a spicy, spreadable meat. Whether you decide to garnish the board with fresh heirlooms from your garden or cherry tomatoes from the store, this plate is guaranteed to hit the spot.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 20 min.
- Serves: 4-6
- 2 ea. Murray’s Burrata, 4 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray’s Feta Cup, 7 oz.
- 1 lb. Murray’s Cavemaster Original Stockinghall
- 1 lb. Murray’s Cavemaster Reserve Blockinghall
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Partially chunk the Stockinghall and the Blockinghall.
- Slice any large tomatoes into coins.
- Fully crumble the feta.
- On a round board, place two jars kissing towards the top right. Directly across from one another, along either edge of the board, place the Blockinghall and Stockinghall and chunks. Fill one of the jars with crumbled feta.
- Arrange the speck along the outer edge of the jars. Fill the remaining jar with ‘Nduja.
- Place a pile of crackers just right of the cheddar on the right side of the board.
- Arrange sliced heirloom tomatoes and cherry tomatoes in the empty spaces along the outer edges of the board.
- Fill the center of the board with balls of burrata.