The Light & Bright Spring Cheese Board
The Light & Bright Spring Cheese BoardA fresh, floral collection of seasonal favorites
Dive into spring flavor with this original board dedicated to all things light, bright, floral, and fresh! We’ve rounded up three creamy, snackable cheeses and paired them with a wildflower honey, smoky strawberry jam, fresh fruits, and buttery biscuits. For cheese, we selected caramel-like Young Goat Gouda, our own Cave Aged Reserve Mistoa, which has a milky, grassy profile, and Blakesville Creamery Afterglow--a wrinkled round of velvety, tangy goat’s milk cheese. Whether you’re having a picnic in the backyard or serving up Sunday brunch, this spread is perfect with mimosas or lemonade.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 20 min.
- Serves: 4-6
- ½ lb. Young Goat Gouda
- ½ lb. Murray’s Cave Aged Reserve Mistoa
- 1 ea. Blakesville Creamery Afterglow, 5 oz.
- Cherry Tomatoes
Prep and Assembly Directions
- Triangle slice the Young Goat Gouda.
- Split the Mistoa into two even wedges.
- On an oval or rectangular-shaped board, arrange the cheeses. Divide the Young Goat Gouda wedges into two piles on either end. Place both wedges of Mistoa in the middle of the board, and place the whole round of Afterglow in the center against the top edge of the board.
- Place two empty jars or bowls in a diagonal pattern in between the Young Goat Gouda and Mistoa towards the left region of the board.
- Make two piles of Onesto Sea Salt Crackers between the wedges of Mistoa, and in between the Young Goat Gouda and Afterglow towards the right side.
- Make two shingled rows of Rustic Bakery Meyer Lemon Shortbread cookies around the topmost jar or bowl.
- Fill the jars with the honey and the jam.
- Fill the rest of the board with blueberries, cherry tomatoes, or greens and garnish of your choosing.