The Marieke Gouda Board
The Marieke Gouda BoardA tasty selection from one of Wisconsin’s top makers
This is one Gouda-looking cheese board! Piled high with some of cheese maker Marieke’s best selections, this board for two is highly snackable and irresistibly tasty. Marieke Gouda, one of Wisconsin’s most famous cheese operations, has its roots in the Netherlands. Run by the Penterman family, these Dutch origins have inspired a line of exclusive and authentic Goudas that range from the traditional to the new and flavored. We selected their iconic Aged Gouda and spicy Cumin Gouda to be the centerpieces on this platter, accompanied by some mouthwatering Prosciutto, crackers, and sweet sides.
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 15 min.
- Serves: 2
- 1/2 lb. Marieke Aged Gouda
- 1/2 lb. Marieke Cumin Gouda
- 1 ea. Urban Oven Olive Oil Crackers
- 1 ea. Hillside Smoked Ratatouille Chutney
- 1 ea. Murray's Sundried Cherries
- 1 ea. La Quercia Prosciutto Picante
- Remove cheeses from fridge one hour before serving.
- Fully chunk both Goudas.
- Break the Urban Oven Crackers into large, irregular pieces.
- On a round board, place an empty jar towards the edge of the board at the 10 o’clock position. At the 8 o’clock position, placed the chunked Cumin Gouda, and at the 5 o’clock position, create a pile of chunked Aged Gouda.
- Between the two Goudas, fill the space with slices of La Quercia Prosciutto Picante.
- Above the cheese and charcuterie and below the jar, create a line of Urban Oven Olive Oil Crackers stretching from one side of the board to the other.
- Fill the empty space at the top of the board with Sundried Cherries.
- Fill the jar with Hillside Smoked Ratatouille Chutney.