The Meet the Makers Cheese Board
The Meet the Makers Cheese BoardA colorful collection of eats from our favorite farms
We’re all about showing love to the artisans who craft the cheeses, charcuterie, and sweet accompaniments that we can’t get enough of, so we created a board to showcase some of our favorites! With each item on this edible platter from a different maker, we’ve got some tasty representation from all over the country, featuring best sellers like Nettle Meadow Kunik, Old Chatham Ewe’s Blue, Charlito’s Cocina Salami Picante, Sidehill Farm Raspberry Jam, and so much more. With a touch of fresh fruit to pair perfectly with our mellow cheese selections, this board is ideal for easy snacking while exploring a few of America’s top artisans.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Assembly Time : 15 min.
- Total Time : 25 min.
- Serves: 2-4
- 1 ea. Old Chatham Hudson Valley Camembert, 4 oz.
- 1 lb. Jasper Hill Farm Alpha Tolman
- 1 lb. Old Chatham Ewe's Blue
- 1 lb. Nettle Meadow Kunik
- 1 ea. Red Bear Holy Cow! Beef Salami, 8 oz.
- 1 ea. Charlito's Cocina Salami Picante Sliced, 3 oz.
- 1 ea. Sidehill Farm Raspberry Jam, 9 oz.
- 1 ea. Red Bee Honey Comb in a Jar, 4 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Marcona Almonds, 4.2 oz.
- 1 ea. Z Crackers Sea Salt and Olive Oil, 8 oz.
- On a round board, create a cluster of three empty jars slightly right of center.
- Place the Camembert and Ewe’s Blue on opposing ends of the board, one at the center top edge and one at the center bottom edge. Do the same with the sliced Alpha Tolman and Kunik, making neat piles or shingled lines of each along the sides of the board.
- Fill the space around the right side of the Camembert, between the cheese and the jars, with folded Salami Picante. Then create a long pile of Beef Salami coins along the edge of the Alpha Tolman, stretching into the center of the board.
- ill the space towards the top of the board between the salami and the Ewe’s Blue with Z Crackers.
- Fill the jars with Honey Comb, Marcona Almonds, and Raspberry Jam.
- Fill the rest of the space on the board with fresh raspberries.