The On the Grill Board
The On the Grill BoardA BBQ feast of burgers, hot dogs, and cheese
Fire up the grill! We’ve got the ultimate barbecue board right here. Made with burgers, hot dogs, and sausages in mind, we’ve combined some picnic staples with a few of our favorite summer cheese selections--perfect on the grill or off. Grill up some hamburgers, bacon, and smoked kielbasa, and top them off with raclette, mozzarella, cheddar, and a creamy blue, plus a helping of crunchy pickles and premium condiments. Piled high with best sellers and homemade bites, this board is guaranteed to elevate any backyard party or family dinner.
- Prep Time : 40 min
- Assembly Time : 20 min.
- Total Time : 1 hr.
- Serves: 4-6
- 1 ea. Murray’s Sliced Raclette, 7 oz.
- 1 lb. Murray’s High Plains Cheddar
- 1 ea. Murray’s Lightly Salted Mozzarella
- 1 lb. Black River Blue
- 1 ea. Three Little Figs French Onion Confit, 9.25 oz.
- 1 ea. Sir Kensington's Dijon Mustard, 11 oz.
- 1 ea. Sir Kensington's Mayonnaise, 10 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Honey Mustard, 7 oz.
- 1 ea. Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons, 12 oz.
- 1 ea. McClure's Bread & Butter Pickles, 32 oz.
- 1 ea. Marinated Sundried Tomatoes, 5.6 oz.
- Prepare and grill the ground chuck to create four medium-sized burger patties.
- Grill the kielbasa and cook the bacon.
- Melt the Sliced Raclette.
- Fully chunk the High Plains Cheddar and slice the Mozzarella into large coins.
- Slice the onions and fresh tomatoes.
- On a round board, place five small jars in two clusters towards the top right area and the bottom left area. Around the edge of the board, place the Mozzarella, Raclette, Black River Blue, and chunked High Plains Cheddar starting from the 11 o’clock position and arranging clockwise, leaving space in between each cheese, and gaps on the left and right sides of the board.
- In the gaps on the left and right sides, lay beds of lettuce.
- On the lettuce, place the burger patties on one side and the kielbasa on the other. Place the bacon in between the High Plains Cheddar and the Black River Blue.
- Make a pile of pickle chips next to the kielbasa, towards the center of the board.
- Fill the space in between the Mozzarella and the Raclette with Marinated Sundried Tomatoes and cornichons.
- Fill the jars with Dijon Mustard, Mayonnaise, French Onion Confit, ketchup and mustard.
- Fill the center of the board with sliced onion and sliced tomatoes.
- Place burger and hot dog buns in the remaining spaces on the board.