The Raclette Party Board
The Raclette Party BoardHeat things up with one of our best melters
Now you have an excuse to stay in! Warm up a cold winter night or host a fondue feast with this board that’s made for melted cheese and a whole lot of dipping. Prep the toothpicks--our expert cheese griller from Boska will have gooey, hot raclette melted down in just minutes so you can pair it with this spread of sweet, savory and crunchy classics like cornichons, Cippolini onions, marinated mushrooms, and Calabrese salami. Perfect for easy snacking or as a colorful appetizer platter, this Raclette-inspired board is great for customizing--get inspired and add your own snackable favorites to the mix.
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Assembly Time : 20 min.
- Total Time : 25 min.
- Serves: 2
- 1/2 lb. French Raclette, thinly sliced
- 1 ea. Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons, 12 oz.
- 1 ea. Peppadews, 14.75 oz.
- 1 ea. Cipollini Onions, 8 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Mixed Olives, 11 oz.
- 1 ea. Mushrooms Marinated with Hot Peppers, 8 oz.
- 1 lb. Small roasted potatoes
- 1 ea. Boska Cheese Griller
- Remove cheeses from fridge one hour before serving.
- Slice the Calabrese Salami into thick coins.
- Thinly slice Raclette.
- Prepare a clean oval-shaped board, angled horizontally. Next to it, on a Boska Cheese Griller, place a few slices of Raclette.
- In the center of the board, stretching from the top edge to the bottom, create a line of neatly piled cornichons To the left of the cornichons, create a neat pile of Jambon de Bayonne. To the right of the cornichons, neatly pile the Calabrese Salami coins. This should look like three even stripes.
- On either end of the oval board, create two small piles of Peppadews.
- Just inside each pile of Peppadews, create a pile of Mixed Olives and a pile of Cipollini Onions, respectively.
- Fill the remaining space on the right side of the board with mushrooms and the left side with roasted potatoes.
- Melt the Raclette using the Cheese Griller.
- Scrape melted Raclette on your favorite combination of accompaniments.