The Top Shelf Cheese Board
The Top Shelf Cheese BoardA collection of luxurious eats
Ready to get decadent? Inspired by our best-selling Top Shelf collection, this board is the ultimate spread to impress guests or to craft a luxurious night in at home. Grab the Champagne and dig into this selection of five rich cheeses, two classic charcuterie selections, and three crisp, floral, and spiced accompaniments. Perfect for holiday celebrations, this roundup of deluxe cheeses like Moliterno al Tartufo, Murray’s Stilton, and Epoisses is guaranteed to make a splash when paired with top shelf pantry staples and savory bites.
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 15 min.
- Serves: 9-11
- 1 ea. Epoisses, 8 0z.
- ½ lb Moliterno Al Tartufo
- ½ lb Murray's Parmigiano Reggiano
- ½ lb Murray's Stilton
- 1 ea. Vermont Creamery Bonne Bouche, 4 oz.
- 1 ea. Jambon De Bayonne, 3 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Genoa Salami, 6 oz.
Prep and Assembly Directions
- Fully chunk the Stilton and the Parm wedges.
- Slice the Genoa Salami into even-sized coins.
- Chunk the honey comb.
- On an oval or rectangular board, place an empty jar on one end, and a round of Epoisses on the opposite end. Place a whole slice of Moliterno Al Tartufo just above and left of the jar. Arrange two piles of Parm chunks and Stilton chunks, one along the top edge of the board and one along the bottom. Place the round of Bonne Bouche in the center of the board.
- Shingle a line of salami coins around the right side of the Epoisses. Drape the Jambon around the cheeses on the right side of the board, making a curving line from the bottom right to the center.
- Fill the empty space on the top of the board with Jan’s Farmhouse Crisps, and fill the space on the bottom with Honey Comb chunks.
- Fill the jar with Murray’s Spiced Cherry Preserves.