The Ultimate Mac & Cheese Toppings Board
The Ultimate Mac & Cheese Toppings BoardBright bites to complement your Classic Mac
Murray’s famous Mac and Cheese is perfect as a photo-worthy dish on its own, but we think this classic cheesy pasta is the perfect base for a whole host of bright, sweet, and spicy additions. On this board, we’re serving up a range of flavorful toppings to add some texture and depth to our traditional radiatore noodles, from an iconic ball of burrata to crumbles of feta, or sweet peppadews and crunchy cornichons. We’ve also cooked up some meaty options, like chorizo, kielbasa, and smoked bacon. Mix and match how you please! This board is meant for creative snacking.
- Prep Time : 45 min
- Assembly Time : 15 min.
- Total Time : 55 min.
- Serves: 2-4
- 1 lb. Murray’s Classic Mac and Cheese, 32 oz.
- 3 ea. Murray’s Burrata, 4 oz.
- 1 lb. Arethusa Blue
- 1 ea. Murray’s Feta Cup, 7 oz.
- 1 ea. Three Little Figs French Onion Confit, 9.25 oz.
- 1 ea. Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons, 12 oz.
- 1 ea. Peppadews, 14.75 oz.
- 1 ea. Marinated Sundried Tomatoes, 5.6 oz.
- 2 oz. Hot Sauce
- Cook Murray’s Classic Mac and Cheese according to the directions included in the package.
- Cook the kielbasa and the bacon until done. Slice the kielbasa into bite-sized chunks and the bacon into small bits.
- Roughly chop the chorizo into small bits.
- Fully crumble the feta and partially chunk the Arethusa Blue.
- On a round board, place the feta crumbles in a pile at the bottom edge of the board, the partially chunked Arethusa Blue on the top edge, and a bowl of cooked Murray’s Classic Mac along the center right edge.
- Pile the kielbasa chunks just left of the Arethusa Blue, and arrange the bacon bits around the bowl of Mac. Pile the chorizo bits along the bottom left edge, just left of the feta.
- Between the chorizo and the kielbasa, make a pile of cornichons. Fill the space between the Arethusa Blue and the Mac with peppadews.
- Fill the space between the bacon bits and the feta with sundried tomatoes.
- Place a jar filled with hot sauce between the feta and the chorizo.
- Place the three balls of burrata in the center of the board.