The White Wine Pairing Cheese Board
The White Wine Pairing Cheese BoardA vino-inspired collection of fresh, floral flavor
Calling all white wine lovers--this board is for you! Inspired by our best-selling collection made for lighter wines, we’ve assembled a selection of three cheeses and a handful of snackable sides that are perfect for light, crisp, and buttery wines, with fresh favorites like creamy Bucheron and flower-coated Alp Blossom, plus sweet accompaniments that pack a punch of bright flavor.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 20 min.
- Serves: 2-4
- 1 lb. Bucheron
- 1 lb. Herve Mons Bethmale Chèvre
- 1 lb. Alp Blossom
- 1 ea. Firehook Sea Salt Cracker, 5.5 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Strawberry Rhubarb Preserves, 10 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray’s Rosemary Marcona Almonds, 4.2 oz.
- Fresh Strawberries
- On a round board, place an empty jar or small dish at the 4 o’clock position.
- Along the top edge of the board, shingle the coins of Bucheron. Along the bottom edge of the board, shingle the slices of Alp Blossom. Place the wedge of Bethmale just left of center on the board.
- Between the Alp Blossom and Bethmale, make a neat pile of sea salt crackers.
- In the center of the board, create a pile of marcona almonds, leaving a little space in between the almonds and Bucheron.
- Fill the jar or dish with Murray’s Strawberry Rhubarb Preserves.
- Fill the empty spaces of the board with fresh strawberries, creating a line across the board under the Bucheron.