The Wisconsin Cheese Board
The Wisconsin Cheese BoardServe the freshest selections from America’s cheese heartland
We’ve packed the flavor of Wisconsin’s best onto one colorful cheese board! Featuring slices of Pleasant Ridge Reserve, Marieke Gouda, and a wedge of Smokehaus Blue, plus a selection of Murray’s charcuterie and accompaniments.
- 1/2 lb Grand Cru, alternatively Jasper Hill Alpha Tolman
- 1/2 lb Bourbon BellaVitano
- 1/2 lb Pleasant Ridge Reserve
- 1/2 lb Marieke Aged Gouda
- 1/2 lb Smokehaus Blue, alternatively Rogue Creamery Smokey Blue
- Leafy Greans
- Snap Peas
- 1 ea. Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons 12 oz
- 1 ea. Firehook Sea Salt Crackers 5.5 oz
- 1 ea. Murray’s Apple Butter Preserves 9.5 oz
- 1 ea. Blenheim Apricots 8 oz
- In the top left corner of the board, place an empty jar. Fan the triangles of Pleasant Ridge Reserve around the jar, with the tips pointing outward. About 1 inch out from that, create a curved line of shingled Grand Cru stretching from the left edge of the board to the top middle edge of the board. In the bottom right corner of the board, place the wedge and crumbles of Smokehaus Blue. Place a pile of Marieke Gouda triangles in the top right corner of the board, and a pile of Bourbon BellaVitano triangles an inch left of the Smokehaus Blue, both with triangle tips pointing inwards.
- Between the Bourbon BellaVitano and the Smokehaus Blue, make a neat pile of flat Calabrese Salami rosettes. On the upper right edge of the board, just below the pile of Marieke Gouda, neatly shingle the flat Genoa Salami rosettes.
- Below the line of Grand Cru, shingle the Firehook Sea Salt Crackers in the same pattern, creating a curved pile that stretches across the board.
- Pile Cornichons in the space between the Smokehaus Blue and the Genoa Salami.
- Pile Blenheim Apricots in the empty space between the Firehook Crackers, Cornichons, salami, and cheese.
- Along the top edge of the Grand Cru line, in the empty space, create a curved pile of snap peas in the same pattern with coins of corn placed throughout.
- Place some leafy greens of your choosing in the center of the board for garnish.
- Fill the empty spaces near the top left corner of the board with blueberries.
- Fill the empty jar with Murray’s Apple Butter Preserves.