The Wonders of Wisconsin Cheese Board
The Wonders of Wisconsin Cheese BoardA sweet sampling of cheese from the Midwest
Discover the wonders of Wisconsin with this original board dedicated to cheese from America’s heartland! Wisconsin is home to some of the country’s most famous makers, and we’ve piled this bright board high with four snackable cheeses from the dairy capital of the U.S.A. From fruity, crunchy award-winning Pleasant Ridge Reserve to creamy, funky Afterglow from Blakesville Creamery, this sweet platter features a range of flavors, and we’ve paired our WI-based cheeses with bold accompaniments like smoked beef salami, pickled Brussels sprouts, and lemon jam. Perfect for summer picnics, this spread is a true taste of the Midwest.
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 25 min.
- Serves: 4-6
- ½ lb. Sartori Sarvecchio
- ½ lb. Pleasant Ridge Reserve
- 1 ea. Blakesville Creamery Afterglow
- 1 ea. Ellsworth Creamery Cheddar Cheese Curds, 16 oz.
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Snap peas
- 1 ea. Firehook Sea Salt Crackers, 5.5 oz.
- 1 ea. Blake Hill Lisbon Lemon with Champagne Jam, 10 oz.
- 1 ea. Pacific Pickle Works Brussizzle Sprouts, 16 oz.
- 1 ea. Brooklyn Cured Sliced Smoked Beef Salami, 3 oz.
- On a rectangular board, arrange the cheeses and two empty jars or bowls. Place the jars diagonally across from each other towards the bottom left corner and top right corners of the board. In the bottom right corner, place the Blakesville Creamery Afterglow and surround it with Ellsworth Cheddar Cheese Curds. In the opposite top left corner, arrange the slices of Pleasant Ridge Reserve. In the top center area of the board, arrange the Sartori Sarvecchio and chunks.
- Make two piles of Firehook Sea Salt Crackers in the top right corner and bottom center of the board. Then arrange a pile of folded salami rosettes between the Sartori Sarvecchio and the cheese curds.
- Fill the jars with Brussizzle Sprouts and Lisbon Lemon Jam, respectively.
- Garnish the board with cherry tomatoes, snap peas, and herbs, or greens of your choosing.