All the cool kids (and sheep and cows…) get to roam on the rolling slopes of Vermont, a hub of American cheesemaking. The landscape is a prime setting for grazing and cultivating complex flavors in the animals’ milk. Our selection of Green Mountain Gems includes:
- 1/2 pound Tarentaise – An homage to Alpine tommes like Beaufort and Abondance, this version holds its own with nutty complexity
- 1 Coupole – Dome-shaped and velvety through and through, Vermont Creamery wows us yet again
- 1/2 pound Bayley Hazen Blue – The Cellars at Jasper Hill age this phenomenally balanced blue—pockets of spice tucked away in a creamy, savory paste
- 1/2 pound Reading – With meaty panache, Spring Brook delivers a real showstopper made from raw cow’s milk
- 1 box Castleton Rye crackers – Addictive and flavorful crackers that are amazing on their own and add a little something extra to your cheese eating experience
Please note that Green Mountain Gems does not come in a Murray's signature gift crate.