Blake Hill Preserves Naked Peach
- by Blake Hill Preserves
- United States
Blake Hill Preserves Naked Peach spread evokes the nostalgic flavor of juicy canned peaches but with a fresh-from-the-orchard flavor. That’s all thanks to the craft of these Vermont-based jam artisans. With no sugar added, these smooth peach preserves get their bright, tart flavor from simmering fresh fruit in pure fruit juice. Spread it on your morning toast, but don’t forget about your evening cheese plate. A dollop on Westfield Farm Capri will create new flavor memories.
- In 2005, Vicky Allard and Joe Hanglin purchased the 19th-century Blake Hill farm property in the small town of Grafton, Vermont.
- After offering one of their homemade jams in a local store—and it quickly selling out—the pair founded Blake Hill Preserves.
- Vicky’s family has made preserves for three generations and Joe brings his unique Gibraltarian heritage to the mix to shape the flavors of their preserves.
- Blake Hill Farm is home to an abundance of wild blackberry and raspberry bushes. They also cultivate blueberries, gooseberries, rhubarb, wildflowers, and more.
- All of Murray’s exclusive jams are a collaboration between Murray’s Cheese and the jam-makers at Blake Hill Farms.