Boska Cheese Baker
- by Boska
Boska’s Cheese Baker is the kitchen accessory you didn’t know you needed. Transform a wheel of brie or camembert into a pot of earthy, creamy, melted goodness, or dip into the wonderful world of (mini) fondue. Whatever cheese adventure you choose, this ceramic vessel comes with a stand and tea candle, so your pot of perfection will hold its warmth long after it’s out of the oven. It’s a creative housewarming gift for any cheese lover or the perfect gift pick-me-up for treating yourself.
- Simply add Murray's Mini Brie and a spoonful of Sidehill Farm Raspberry Jam and bake for a gooey delicacy.
- Made from ceramic and cast iron, the Cheese Baker is oven-safe, refrigerator-safe, and microwave-safe.
- BOSKA is an international kitchenware and home goods company founded in Holland in 1896.
- It first began when blacksmith William Bos crafted cheese tools for local farmers.
- Since then, BOSKA has grown into a household name for sleek, stylish, and sustainable food tools.
- They produce tools made primarily from natural raw materials such as wood, steel, and stone, with the intention of creating high-quality products that last a lifetime.
- BOSKA believes that “quality is sustainability,” and their mission is “to create great food tools and make them cool".
- Their line of products has a focus on tools for cheese and chocolate.