Brooklyn Cured Sliced Smoked Beef Salami
This item is temporarily unavailable
- Age: 45-60 Days
- by Brooklyn Cured
- United States
Highlighting the best that New York City deli culture has to offer, Brooklyn Cured Beef Salami is a beautifully marbled, lightly smoked cured meat. It’s richer than pork salami, made from pasture-raised, antibiotic-free beef. Savory and robust, it’s perfect for pairing with Jasper Hill Farm Bayley Hazen Blue and Firehook Multigrain Flax Crackers.
- Brooklyn Cured Beef Salami highlights the best that New York City deli culture has to offer.
- It’s beautifully marbled and lightly smoked, made from pasture-raised, antibiotic-free beef and taking on a deep red coloring.
- It’s richer than pork versions, but just as savory and robust.
- Since 2010, Brooklyn Cured and founder Scott Bridi have masterfully created small-batch, artisan charcuterie.
- Seasoned with a blend of herbs and spices, Brooklyn Cured Beef Salami works just as well on a homemade sandwich as it does on a charcuterie plate.
- Brooklyn Cured draws upon the traditions of Italian salumerias, Lower East Side delis, French charcuterie shops, and German beer gardens to create their own artisanal dry-cured meats.
- Scott Bridi, the Brooklyn-based founder, has over 15 years of experience in the food industry as a chef, butcher, culinary instructor, and charcutier.
- He’s made charcuterie in some of New York’s best restaurants and butcher shops, even establishing a charcuterie program in a Michelin 3-star restaurant in Manhattan.
- Brooklyn Cured uses pasture-raised, antibiotic-free meat in all of its products.
- They draw inspiration from the diverse cultural and culinary history of Brooklyn’s many neighborhoods to create everything from dry-cured meats and sausages, to hot dogs and deli meats.
- Brooklyn Cured has helped to usher in a new kind of Renaissance to the US charcuterie market, giving traditional European recipes for dry-cured meats a modern feel.