Patagonia Provisions Rosemary and Garlic Crackers
- by Moonshot
- United States
Sustainably made and unendingly snackable, Moonshot Organic Rosemary and Garlic Crackers are crafted with regeneratively grown sunflower oil and heirloom stone-milled wheat. Fresh rosemary and buttery sauteed garlic give these crispy bites tons of herbaceous flavor. Light but substantial, these crackers are the ideal vehicle for a homemade cheese spread made with Murray’s Feta and Murray’s Arbequina EVOO.
- These crackers are crafted with traceable, non-GMO, and certified organic ingredients.
- Moonshot’s special milling process preserves the natural character of the wheat by retaining a portion of the bran, which makes for an extra light and crispy cracker.
- Moonshot is on a mission to heal a broken food system – they implement regenerative agriculture, partner with farmers who sequester carbon, and work to restore their ecosystem.
- Up your snack game by pairing them with Creminelli Wild Boar Salami and Murray's 1 Year Manchego.
- Moonshot is a woman-owned, black-owned producer of carbon-neutral crackers.
- Julia Collins first got inspired to create sustainable snacks when she became a mother, in a quest to build a better world for her child.
- She also built a platform called Planet FWD, the sister company to Moonshot, which connects farmers with climate-friendly brands.
- Moonshot keeps things local, with wheat that’s grown within two miles of the mill where it becomes flour and the mill only 85 miles from the bakery where Moonshot makes the cracker magic happen.