Murray's Hard Cheese Knife
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
Murray’s Hard Cheese Knife is a simple stainless steel knife. Its long blade helps to slice through large, firm cheeses, and its forked tip can be used to help chunk or crumble especially dense or granular selections. Sleek, stylish, and multi-purpose, this knife is a must-have for any cheese lover. Try it with hard cheeses like Murray’s Parmigiano Reggiano or Mimolette.
- Murray’s Hard Cheese Knife is a multi-purpose knife with a forked tip which is designed for use on semi-firm to firm cheeses.
- It’s stainless steel and dishwasher safe.
- Murray’s Hard Cheese Knife is useful when creating and serving a cheese board, as it makes easy work of slicing cheddars, Alpines, and similar hard cheeses.
- The forked tip can be used for both chunking and crumbling cheeses as well as picking up small bites of cheese.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.