Olympia Provisions The Grand Olympian
- by Olympia Provisions
- United States
In this collection, we've selected some of Olympia's finest provisions, from sausage to pate and veggies worthy of a special occasion. Turn this into an epic spread with a wheel of Murray's Cave Aged Reserve Greensward, a wedge of Gruyere Alpage Moleson, and Le Bon Magot Carrot And Fruit Conserve.
- Through our partnership, Olympia Provisions orders will be shipped from an alternate facility outside of Murray’s.
- Oregon's first USDA-approved salumeria has been handcrafting world class meats for the last decade, with a renowned selection of salami, sausage, whole hams, and much more. This collection highlights a few of their rich and savory stars that pair perfectly with your favorite cheese and accompaniments.
- In this collection, you’ll find Olympia Provisions Summer Sausage, Loukanika, Pistachio Pate, Kasekrainer, and Pickled Cauliflower.
- Established in 2009, Olympia Provisions was Oregon’s first USDA-approved salumeria.
- Founder Elias Cairo, a first-generation Greek-American, grew up around charcuterie—his father would often craft his own meats at home.
- His upbringing, along with his travels and apprenticeships around Europe, inspired him to start Olympia Provisions, to share these traditional techniques with Americans.
- The company uses antibiotic-free pork and high-quality ingredients like freshly ground spices.
- They form their meats with natural casings and allow them to age naturally, without relying on hot-incubation, cooking, or irradiation.