Palacios Hot Chorizo
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Palacios
Palacios makes their Hot Chorizo using a generations-old recipe. This spicy or “picante” version of the traditional Spanish sausage gets an infusion of pimentón, a smoky paprika, to give the rich pork a bright kick of heat and warm spiciness. Create a true Spanish spread with this Hot Chorizo, a few slices of Murray’s Young Manchego, and a handful of Murray’s Marcona Almonds.
- Chorizo is a flavorful and often spicy variety of pork salami from Spain.
- Spanish chorizo is traditionally made with garlic and pimentón, a smoky Spanish paprika.
- Different regions of Spain have different styles of chorizo. This Palacios Hot Chorizo comes from La Rioja.
- Palacios utilizes a generations-old family recipe to craft their spicy chorizo.
- Palacios has been crafting quality meats in Rioja, Spain, for decades, beginning with a family butcher shop in 1960.
- In 1998, the Spanish brand became one of four European companies allowed by the U.S. government to sell its meat products in this country.
- All of Palacios Spanish chorizos—fresh, aged, spicy, or sweet—are made without preservatives or coloring.