Pitted Greek Olive Mix
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
Six cultivars of Greek olives are harvested at different stages of ripening and marinated in a blend of red wine vinegar, spices, and sea salt to create this fruity, smoky Pitted Greek Olive Mix. They’re briny, they’re bright, and they’re best enjoyed with some almonds and a Murray’s Feta Cup. Want to try something salty and sweet? Pair them with a Raaka Bourbon Cask Bar.
(Antioxidant), Citric Acid (Acidity Regulator), Lactic Acid
- A mix of olives harvested at different stages of ripening create Murray’s Pitted Greek Olive Mix.
- A darker olive indicates a riper fruit.
- The olives are marinated in a blend that combines red wine vinegar with spices and sea salt.
- The savory blend is characterized by its bright, briny flavors
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.