Pitted Kalamata Olives
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
Hand-picked and deeply inky, Pitted Kalamata Olives are bathed in red wine vinegar to highlight their vibrant flavor of dark fruit and smoke. Serve them with Meredith Dairy Marinated Feta and Murray's Sliced Speck to create a perfectly savory snack.
Citric Acid (Acidity Regulator), Lactic Acid (Acidity Regulator)
- Murray’s Kalamata Olives are hand-picked to avoid bruising.
- Unlike some other types of olives, they are not picked when they’re young and green.
- These deep purple olives are pitted and bathed in red wine vinegar, highlighting their vibrant dark fruit and smoky flavors.
- Kalamata olives are often split as they marinate in order to let the flavor soak throughout the fruit.
- Try them on top of pizza or tossed into a Mediterranean-style salad.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.