Sartori Bourbon BellaVitano
This item is temporarily unavailable
- Vegetarian Rennet
- Age: 18-22 months
- Cow Milk
- by Sartori
- United States
Murray’s and Kroger partnered with Sartori Cheese to create this custom selection. Sartori puts a flavorful twist on their traditional BellaVitano cheese--a supple, buttery cheese inspired by Italian farmstead creations--by washing it in Kentucky Bourbon. The bourbon gives the cheese a savory essence, with notes of smoked wood and cooked caramel. Try pairing it with rich meats like Charlito’s Cocina Cerveza Seca or Brooklyn Cured Sweet Sopressata.
- Murray’s and Kroger partnered with Sartori to create an exclusive cheese with a special flavor.
- Kentucky Bourbon has a traditionally smoky flavor, which gives the cheese a savory depth.
- Sartori BellaVitano is a cheese unique to the family-owned company. They took inspiration from classic Italian farmstead cheeses to create the snackable selection, which is reminiscent of Parmigiano Reggiano as well as more buttery Italian cheeses.
- Founded in 1939, Sartori is a fourth-generation family-owned and operated cheese company with deep roots in Wisconsin.
- They source high-quality, rBST-free milk from local dairy farms.
- Sartori cheeses have won a wide range of awards, including Best New Cheese in the World at the World Cheese Awards and Grand Champion at the U.S. Cheese Championship.