Be Home Copper Cheese Knife
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Be Home
The Be Home Copper Cheese Knife is an artisanal tool made from sustainably sourced materials. This stylish knife features a steel handle and blade with a matte copper finish for slicing through both firm, pliable cheeses and softer brie style cheeses. Try this essential kitchen staple with goat’s milk favorites like Valencay, or use it to spread a chunk of Murray’s Mini Brie and Murray’s Spiced Cherry Preserves on a cracker.
- This knife is made by artisans in India using sustainably sourced materials.
- The blade and handle are made of stainless steel and have a visually stunning matte copper finish.
- Hand wash to keep this knife in good shape and maintain its color.
- Be Home is a custom home goods business based out of San Pablo, California.
- They utilize sustainable materials from across the globe to create original designs and handcrafted artisanal goods.
- These ethically-sourced materials come from a wide array of countries, with partnerships in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Bolivia, India, and Tunisia.
- Because all Be Home items are handcrafted, no two items look exactly the same.
- Each piece is unique and distinctive, and their line of home goods and lifestyle products ranges from dining utensils and drinkware to linens and home decoration.