Murray's Mini Brie
This item is temporarily unavailable
View similar products
Murray's Mini Brie
- Animal Rennet
- Age: 2 Months
- Cow Milk
- by Murray's Cheese
Murray’s Mini Brie is pleasantly mild and exceptionally creamy, with just a hint of earthy, white button mushroom flavor. This bloomy butter bomb is best enjoyed spread on Rustic Bakery Apricot, Pistachio, & Brandy Crisps with a dollop of Divina Fig Spread. To take it to the next level, try heating it up in a Boska Cheese Baker.
Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes
- Murray’s Mini Brie was specifically chosen after Murray’s experts sampled countless Brie cheeses.
- It’s creamy and earthy with a rich, voluptuous texture and mild buttered mushroom notes.
- There’s enough acidity in the cheese to balance the decadent texture, and it has a thin rind that’s free of any minerality.
- Brie cheese dates back to the 8th century, originating in the Brie area of the Ile-De-France region of France.
When you receive your cheese, unpack the order and refrigerate the items. We recommend using the cheese paper we send most of our products in to store the cheese. The cheese paper helps cover the items and stop them from drying out, while also allowing the cheese to breathe. Since cheese is mold, it's a living thing! If you cut off air circulation to the cheese, you can actually cause it to suffocate and spoil at a faster rate.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.