Blake Hill Fresno & Thai Chili Jam
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Blake Hill Preserves
- United States
Blake Hill Preserves Fresno and Thai Chili Jam is a perfect blend of spicy and sweet. This flavor packed jam combines two varieties of peppers with fresh ginger to create a spread that is sweet with a zesty kick of heat. The Fresno peppers bring warm, toasty quality, while the Thai peppers provide notes similar to a traditional sweet Asian chili sauce. Makes a bold marinade for glazing meats, but also pairs well with mild, milky cheeses such as Westfield Farm Capri or Murray’s Aged English Cheddar.
Fresh locally grown organic Fresno chili peppers from Honey Field Farm and a hint of Thai chili peppers for extra heat are cooked with apple cider vinegar, pure cane sugar for balanced sweetness, and ginger for additional fresh spice, to create a hot and mouthwateringly full-flavored chili jam.
The spiced sweetness of this jam makes it an ideal pairing for cheddars and alpines.
Great pairing with cheese but also works well as a glaze for grilling meats or as spicy-sweet topping on a chocolate cake.
- In 2005, Vicky Allard and Joe Hanglin purchased the 19th-century Blake Hill farm property in the small town of Grafton, Vermont.
- After offering one of their homemade jams in a local store—and it quickly selling out—the pair founded Blake Hill Preserves.
- Vicky’s family has made preserves for three generations and Joe brings his unique Gibraltarian heritage to the mix to shape the flavors of their preserves.
- Blake Hill Farm is home to an abundance of wild blackberry and raspberry bushes. They also cultivate blueberries, gooseberries, rhubarb, wildflowers, and more.
- All of Murray’s exclusive jams are a collaboration between Murray’s Cheese and the jam-makers at Blake Hill Farms.