Murray's Classic Mac and Cheese
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
- United States
Murray’s delicious take on the most famous comfort food of all is ready to be shipped right to your door. Our blend of flavorful, high-quality cheeses melts into creamy Mornay, which blankets Sfoglini’s signature textured radiatore noodles. It all gets topped with an addictively crunchy panko lid. A gourmet spin on a soulful comfort food that answers the question, “What’s for dinner?” And if you’re looking to create a truly homey five-star meal, crumble some Surry Farm Hickory Bacon right on top or take it to a cheesy new level by adding a ball of creamy burrata.
Allergens: Milk, Wheat
- This classic mac and cheese arrives frozen.
- It should arrive cool to the touch. Re-freeze immediately upon arrival, or store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Just check out our easy reheating instructions and dig in.
- Our textured radiatore noodles are the perfect shape for capturing the maximum amount of cheese.
- The expertly curated blend of cheeses creates plenty of rich, multi-layered flavor and a craveable creaminess.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.
Our mac ships frozen and should arrive cool to the touch. Re-freeze immediately upon arrival, or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove plastic lid from container.
3. When oven is fully heated, place frozen mac on an oven-proof tray and bake uncovered for 50 minutes, rotating the mac halfway through the heating process. If your mac is fridge temp, we recommend heating it for 40 minutes.
4. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
*Mac can be stored for up to 1 week in the refrigerator and up to 1 month in the freezer.
*Our mac containers are made from CPET, an oven-safe and recyclable material. We recommend not baking our containers above 375°F in order to prevent warping.