Bloomy Beauties Cheese Tower
This item is temporarily unavailable
Made with our most luscious cheeses, the Bloomy Beauties Cheese Tower makes a perfect centerpiece for a petite celebration or an unbeatable gift. There’s Quinby from Vermont’s Barn First Creamery, a brie-style goat cheese; silky triple-crème Fromager d’Affinois, a fan favorite; and Afterglow, a goat cheese button washed with Wisconsin Red Ale. Just stack, decorate, and serve—we'd go with Sidehill Farm Raspberry Jam and a bottle of bubbly, because this is worth celebrating.
In This Collection
Barn First Creamery Quinby
Fromager D'Affinois Triple Cream Excellence
Blakesville Creamery Afterglow
Murray's Small Gift Box
If one of the items in the collection is unavailable or does not meet our high quality standards, we may need to substitute an item of equal or greater value.
- This small, celebratory tower makes an amazing gift to celebrate an anniversary, a new home, or any meaningful milestone.
- The Bloomy Beauties Cheese Tower can also be served with Murray’s Marcona Almonds, Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread, and your favorite fresh berries.
- For even more bloomy rind deliciousness, add earthy, silky Cypress Grove Truffle Tremor to your cheese platter when serving.
- While our cheeses are gorgeous on their own, they can easily be decorated with ribbons, fresh or dried fruit, or flowers.
- To serve soft wheels of cheese, approach it the same way you would slice a cake—starting in the middle and cutting outward into even-sized wedges. Visit our cut guide for a comprehensive guide to creating a beautiful spread.