Continental White Gold Honey
This item is temporarily unavailable
Unheated and untreated, Continental White Gold Honey comes straight from the pristine woodlands of Northern Canada. This raw, primarily clover honey gets its unique, creamy appearance and texture from its low water content. Easily spreadable, it pairs well with Murray's Cave Aged Reserve Annelies and Rustic Bakery Tart Cherry, Cacao Nib & Almond Crisps.
- Continental White Gold Honey is primarily a clover honey, harvested from bees that make honey from the nectar of red clover fields.
- This raw honey is unheated and untreated, self-solidifying shortly after extraction because of its low water content.
- It’s hand-packed, with a unique white appearance and creamy texture.
- Honey may crystallize, but usually retains its form unless the moisture content is too high.
- Continental White Gold spreads easily, and is prefect to pair with cheese or toast or mix into a strong black tea.