Cru Chocolate Nicaragua 72% Dark Chocolate Bar
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Cru Chocolate
- United States
This 72% cacao bar from Cru Chocolate doesn’t shy away from the intensity of dark chocolate. A luxurious and bittersweet single-origin treat with balanced notes of salted caramel and savory herbs. It’s crafted with fine chocolate sourced from La Dalia, Nicaragua. Pair this complex bar with flower-coated cheeses like Murray's Cave Aged Reserve Hudson Flower and full-bodied reds with plenty of dark berry notes.
- Add to a cheese plate with an Alpine cheese like Murray's 18 Month Aged Comté and Blackberry Farm Blackberry Jam.
- This chocolate is sourced from Cacao Bisiesto in La Dalia, Nicaragua, in the picturesque highland valleys of the Matagalpa region.
- A certified B Corporation, Cru Chocolate manages to do good and make good chocolate.
- Along with her partner Eddie Houston, an engineer, Karla McNeil-Rueda brings her Honduran background and experience in cacao technology and fine chocolate confectionery to the company.
- Their hand-crafted, small-batch chocolate is made with beans sourced from Mesoamerica and the Caribbean.