Herdade Do Esporao Extra Virgin Olive Oil
This item is temporarily unavailable
Olives harvested from Portugal’s Alentejo region give this olive oil its signature full-bodied profile. Herdade Do Esporao Extra Virgin Olive Oil is bright and spicy, with herbaceous undertones and fresh notes of crisp green apples. Drizzle it over salads and grilled vegetables alike, or pair it with Murray’s Sherry Reserva Vinegar for a homemade bread dip. Try serving up your olive oil-infused dishes with Portuguese cheeses like Zimbro.
- Herdade Do Esporao is produced in the Alentejo region in southern Portugal.
- The tradition of olive oil making goes back for generations in this area.
- Some of the trees in Esporão's groves are over 100 years old
- Several varieties of olive treeare grown at the farm, including Arbequina, Cobrançosa, Cordovil, Frantoio, Galega.
- The Herdade Estate use environmentally friendly agricultural methods.
- This particular oil is made from Cobrançosa and Arbequina olives, which are pressed immediately after picking to preserve their freshness.
- The texture is very buttery with a fruity finish and a balanced bite.