Kansas City Canning Co. Balsamic Pickled Grapes
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Kansas City Canning Co.
- United States
Every cheese lover needs an arsenal of pickles in their pantry, and Kansas City Canning Co.’s Balsamic Pickled Grapes are a uniquely delicious choice. A balance of sour and sweet in every poppable bite. Juicy grapes are captured at peak freshness in a brine of balsamic and red wine vinegar, sugar, and warm spices like cinnamon and star anise. The cheese pairing potential is endless—we like something creamy and a little funky like Brie Fermier or camembert to provide a craveable contrast.
- The balsamic vinegar brings a deeper flavor and slightly sweet bite to the brine (as well as a rich, dark color).
- In addition to pairing with cheese, these pickled grapes make an excellent cocktail garnish—they’re versatile enough to replace a cherry in your Manhattan or a pickled onion in your martini.
- They also bring something special to salads, particularly with crumbles of Murray’s Feta or Vermont Creamery chèvre. (A tip: use the brine in your dressing!)
- Kansas City Canning Co. produces modern, small-batch pickles and other canned goods capturing the flavors of fresh (and often local) produce.
- When they can, they work with local growers to source fruits and vegetables, contributing to the local economy and supporting farms committed to responsible growing practices.
- Each hand-packed, hand-labeled jar preserves seasonal flavors and food memories—from simple recipes like Pickled Red Onions to more creative bites like Balsamic Pickled Grapes.