Murray's Cheesepaper Bags
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
Murray’s Cheesepaper Bags feature a waxy outer layer and plastic interior pouch designed for keeping your cheese fresh after it’s been opened. The unique design of the storage bags allows the cheese to breathe while protecting it from harmful bacteria. This package of 15 bags is ideal for firm cheeses like Murray’s Cavemaster Reserve Annelies or Roomano Extra Aged Gouda.
- Murray’s Cheesepaper Bags are manufactured in France and designed specifically to store cheese.
- These bags are made with two-ply paper that allows oxygen to flow and your cheese to breathe.
- The outer layer of waxed paper prevents moisture from escaping and allowing oxygen in.
- Each package contains fifteen 6.25" x 11" cheese bags.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.