This item is temporarily unavailable
- Animal Rennet
- Age: 10 Days
- Sheep Milk
- by Murray's Cheese
Pecorino is a traditional Italian cheese made with 100% sheep’s milk. Murray’s Pecorino Tartufello brings an element of decadence to this sweet and nutty cheese with the addition of black truffles. The earthy, rich slivers add a touch of savory luxury to the mild, milky, and supple paste, creating a selection that’s both snackable and elegant. Serve this stunning cheese with something that brings out its nuanced flavor, like Bee Seasonal Organic Angico Honey or Amarena Cherries.
- Pecorino is a style of Italian cheese that’s made with 100% sheep’s milk.
- It comes in a number of different forms, including younger versions with smoother, semi-firm pastes like Murray’s Pecorino Tartufello, and harder, aged versions like Pecorino Oro Antico.
- To create Murray’s Pecorino Tartufello, black truffles are slivered and then pressed into the cheese, which is aged for only a month.
- Truffles are known for being one of the most rare and expensive foods in the world, and are sought after for their scarcity and uniquely savory, aromatic properties.
- Truffles are harvested by hand in specific regions of Europe using trained truffle-sniffing dogs or pigs.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.